Q: i have a 2012 camaro. my car has begin to overheat. i checked the coolant dipstick and it was bone dry. when i tryed to put coolan

i have a 2012 camaro. my car has begin to overheat. i checked the coolant dipstick and it was bone dry. when i tryed to put coolant in the car i noticed it was leaking from underneath the car at a extremely fast rate. what does this sound like the problem may be. By the waya my car was overheating in june and the shop i took it to ended up having to replace the thermostat housing

External coolant leaks are typically through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. and sometimes a leaking intake manifold gasket depending on the engine design. External leaks are typically found by visual inspection and/or simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. i have a 2012 camaro. my car has begin to overheat. i checked the coolant dipstick and it was bone dry. when i tryed to put coolan