Q: i have a 2012 camaro. my car has begin to overheat. i checked the coolant dipstick and it was bone dry. when i tryed to put coolan

i have a 2012 camaro. my car has begin to overheat. i checked the coolant dipstick and it was bone dry. when i tryed to put coolant in the car i noticed it was leaking from underneath the car at a extremely fast rate. what does this sound like the problem may be. By the waya my car was overheating in june and the shop i took it to ended up having to replace the thermostat housing

3. i have a 2012 camaro. my car has begin to overheat. i checked the coolant dipstick and it was bone dry. when i tryed to put coolan