Q: I have a 2012 Avalanche LS that requires new motor mounts. Does the right manifold require to be removed

Motor mounts need replacement. Does the manifold left or right need to come off to replace the mounts?

Hi David. Thanks for contacting us today. We’re not quite clear as to what you’re asking, so you might want to purchase or download a service and repair manual for your Avalanche to review the recommended steps for completing this rather complex replacement job.

3. I have a 2012 Avalanche LS that requires new motor mounts. Does the right manifold require to be removed