Q: I have a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee that is having rpm drop after shifting.

Hello, I have a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 3.6 pentastar V6. I have been having a big problem with its drivability. When I am driving it will shift from 1st to 2nd and within a split second the RPMs just drop and unless I really put my foot into the gas it is slow. It feels like it shifts from 1st to 5th. It's a pain to drive. its been going on for awhile now and it's just gotten much worse.

3. I have a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee that is having rpm drop after shifting.