Q: I have a 2011 Ford Focus it vibrates when I turn wheel quiet it down

My 2011 Focus vibrates but when I turn my wheel left or right it won't vibrate

When the steering is turned the power steering pressure switch will activate and signal the computer to increase engine speed. If you can increase engine speed just a little and it causes the engine to smooth out then you may need to have the throttle body cleaned and the mass air flow sensor cleaned to increase the idle a little. Check the engine motor mounts to see if they need to be replaced due to being torn or worn out.

• I have a 2011 Ford Focus it vibrates when I turn wheel quiet it down