Q: I have a 2011 Hyundai Elantra manual trans engine runs great but when you put it on gear wont accelerate and the and the traction light st

It is 2011 Elantra hatchback GT 2 door with manual transmission the engine runs perfect and accelerate perfect when the gear is in neutral as soon as I put the give to one or other numbers the car doesn't accelerate and move very slowly the traction light also come on and blinking

3. I have a 2011 Hyundai Elantra manual trans engine runs great but when you put it on gear wont accelerate and the and the traction light st