Q: I have a 2011 Hyundai Elantra manual trans engine runs great but when you put it on gear wont accelerate and the and the traction light st

It is 2011 Elantra hatchback GT 2 door with manual transmission the engine runs perfect and accelerate perfect when the gear is in neutral as soon as I put the give to one or other numbers the car doesn't accelerate and move very slowly the traction light also come on and blinking

Hello. If the traction light is coming on then that will cause the vehicle to lose power and not move easily. This system needs to be diagnoses. It may be a bad vehicle speed sensor, wheel speed sensor or something else. Since the light is coming on the system will need to be scanned with the right scan tool to see which sensor may be failing. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the traction light is coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/traction-control-light-is-on-inspection

3. I have a 2011 Hyundai Elantra manual trans engine runs great but when you put it on gear wont accelerate and the and the traction light st