Q: Battery cables

I have a 2010 Nissan Sentra. A couple of times, I have got in the car, turned the key, and nothing happens. Battery terminals are clean. I jiggled the cables and it started. The next time this happened, I did the same thing. I jiggled the cables again, and nothing. I did it again, and this time the engine cranked, but didn't start. I'm lost, help!

It sounds like you may have a connection problem with the battery cables, a ground connection problem or possibly faulty battery cables. I would suggest taking the battery cables to your nearest auto parts store to have them checked and tested. If they show more than 0.1 drop in volts when testing with a volt meter, they will likely need to be replaced.

3. Battery cables