Q: I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS with a 105,000 miles, it has never had its transmission fluid changed is it a good idea to

I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS with a 105,000 miles, it has never had its transmission fluid changed is it a good idea to change it now or leave it alone? Will changing the transmission fluid do more harm than good?

Hi there. Changing the transmission fluid and the filter is always a good way to reduce potential damage to your transmission and drive system. This service is typically performed around the 80,000 mile mark, so you should be due for this service. If you would like, one of our professional mobile mechanics can come to your location and complete the transmission fluid flush.

• I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS with a 105,000 miles, it has never had its transmission fluid changed is it a good idea to