Q: I have a 2008 mercury sable is there a way to just replace the positive terminal or does the whole cable have to be replace. The o

I have a 2008 mercury sable I was wondering if I could replace just the terminal on the positive cable or do I have to replace the whole cable. Also is there a generic cable I can use or do I have to have the factory cable due to the post for the computer hot wire.

3. I have a 2008 mercury sable is there a way to just replace the positive terminal or does the whole cable have to be replace. The o