Q: I have a 2008 Honda Accord. The dealership just told me I need to replace the battery cables. How much should that cost?

I have a 2008 Honda Accord. The dealership just told me I need to replace the battery cables. How much should that cost?

Hi there:

The best way to get a price quote on having the battery cables replaced on your 2008 Honda Accord is to submit a quote from YourMechanic.com. In most cases, our prices are about 30% less than most mechanic shops and dealerships.

3. I have a 2008 Honda Accord. The dealership just told me I need to replace the battery cables. How much should that cost?