Q: I have a 2008 f150 it won't drive over 15 miles. And it shake. Changed the coil pads and spark plugs already. Still won't pick up

When u push the gas it accelerates but the truck won't go over 15 mile per hour. And it shakes. I got all spark plugs changed and still doing the same thing.

It sounds like your vehicle may be a bit low on transmission fluid or you may potentially have a bad transmission control solenoid. As you know, the transmission works on hydraulic pressure built up from the fluid inside and uses this pressure to activate solenoids that cause the transmission to shift. When these are not working properly or when you have low transmission fluid, this does not happen which usually results in erratic shifting patterns, a jerking reaction or in some cases no shifting at all. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. I have a 2008 f150 it won't drive over 15 miles. And it shake. Changed the coil pads and spark plugs already. Still won't pick up