Q: I have a 2007 saturn aura v6, slowed down than pushed on the gas than my service traction light came on and my check engine light

My service traction light came on and now it says service traction plus the check engine light came on and its flashing. I didn't do anything but slow down and than pushed the gas and it come on, plus it has a mist now.

It is possible that your engine has a misfire. I miss fire condition would cause a low power output from the engine. Many times there are certain sensors on the engine that work with the traction control system to prevent the vehicle from slipping out. If the engine is not running properly this can potentially cause the traction control system to disable itself. I would recommend having the source of your check engine light diagnosed as this would likely resolve the traction control issue as well. Consider YourMechanic as check engine light is on inspections can be performed at your home or office.

3. I have a 2007 saturn aura v6, slowed down than pushed on the gas than my service traction light came on and my check engine light