Q: I have a 2007 mountaineer and the seat will move on its own. now at times if I get in and the seat doesn't move the car makes a lo

Started with the enter exit seats moving randomly. Then 2 days ago it wouldn't start, made this loud clicking noise and funny sounds from ignition. Then 2 hours later it started. Next day the same thing. Today the seat won't move and as I started it it cranked the Moyer but kept trying to crank on its own. Then I gave it gas and it go finally started.

3. I have a 2007 mountaineer and the seat will move on its own. now at times if I get in and the seat doesn't move the car makes a lo