Q: I have a 2007 Chrysler Sebring and it want start but it will make a tic noise at first it will start and then cutt off and now it

I have a 2007 Chrysler Sebring and it want start but it will make a tic noise at first it will start and then cutt off and now it Want do nothing

It is very possible that your alternator has failed causing the battery to die. I would recommend having your alternator inspected by a qualified professional to determine if it is charging properly. If not, I would recommend having it replaced. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. I have a 2007 Chrysler Sebring and it want start but it will make a tic noise at first it will start and then cutt off and now it