Q: I have a 2006 pt turbo cruiser and it's not shifting out of 1st gear at times I have to stop restart occasionally to work properly

06 pt turbo cruiser will not shift out of 1 st gear at times I have to stop and restart the car a couple of times to properly work. I was told it was the pressure solenoid in the transmission if so how much will this generally cost to fix because I've been forking out money on this car from day one and tired lol

3. I have a 2006 pt turbo cruiser and it's not shifting out of 1st gear at times I have to stop restart occasionally to work properly