Q: I have a 2006 Mazda 6i

I just got new spark plugs & coils. The old ones were covered in oil so I know I need a new valve. The car was running fine for a few hours & then it started sputtering real bad. I would give it gas & it would be extremely hesitant to move. When I stopped at red lights it would almost cut off. My check engine light came on also.

You should first have the computer checked to get the stored codes to see if one or more spark plugs fouled out with oil. You will need to have the PCV valve and hose checked and replaced as needed. If engine is consuming oil it may have internal engine problems after PCV system is checked and repaired as needed.

3. I have a 2006 Mazda 6i