Q: I have a 2006 Ford Mustang with 207,000 miles on it and while on the freeway the car started jerking

I have a 2006 Ford Mustang with 207,000 miles on it and while on the freeway the car started jerking when I stepped on the gas and When I pulled over and tried to drive the car it seemed like it locked up and my engine, battery, and oil lights came on. But the guy who towed my car said it started up and drove easily. I'm confused because there was no smell of noise prior to except for something rattling kind of loud but that started a few days prior to this happening

3. I have a 2006 Ford Mustang with 207,000 miles on it and while on the freeway the car started jerking