Q: I have a 2006 Ford F-150 triton V-8 one of the cylnders is not getting compression

Do I replace engine? Or get reman one? What is your advice and how much approx will it cost?

If you have one cylinder not producing compression then you need to find out why it is not getting compression first. You should have a cylinder pressure test to see if you have excessive air leaking due to a bad piston, leaking valve or leaking rings. If you find the piston is bad then decide to have engine rebuilt or replaced. You may even decide to get a used motor put in. You would need to price local to you and also decide to replace with new, remanufactured or used engine. Labors may be different depending on you decision what way to go.

3. I have a 2006 Ford F-150 triton V-8 one of the cylnders is not getting compression