Q: I have a 2006 Dodge charger it's turning but won't start. Checked all fuses and they appear to be ok.

It's trying to start but won't turn over. All fuses seems to be good and battery also.

Hi Yolanda. Thanks for contacting us today. There are multiple possible sources that are causing your car to not start correctly. First, it’s possible that you have a damaged fuel pump or some other restriction inside the fuel system. Second, a damaged cam or crankshaft position sensor will also cause the car to crank over, but not start. Since there are multiple possible reasons that your Charger will not start, it’s best to have a professional mechanic complete an on-site inspection first, so they can determine what repairs are needed to get you back up and running.

3. I have a 2006 Dodge charger it's turning but won't start. Checked all fuses and they appear to be ok.