Q: I have a 2005 Toyota sequioa it starts but it won't stay idols

My car starts but won't stay idle

3. I have a 2005 Toyota sequioa it starts but it won't stay idols

Q: My car starts and then dies several times before it will stay running, but only when it's cold

Hi there. One of the most overlooked issues that can cause hard starting when it's cold is a malfunctioning engine coolant temperature sensor. If the coolant level is low, the coolant temperature sensor can send false information to the computer,...

Q: Reverse lights not coming on.

The reverse light switch is powered by the meter fuse and when you put it in reverse the power is sent to the rear reverse lights. The rear light socket would have to be tested to see if power is...

Q: Fuel pump 2001 Toyota Sequoia

Hello - check the fuel pump fuse(s) first, then make sure the [fuel pump relay](https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/is-the-problem-my-fuel-pump-relay-or-connector-by-scott-s is passing current to the fuel pump. The relay may have burned contacts and is not passing enough current to run the pump. You may...