Q: I have a 2005 Toyota sequioa it starts but it won't stay idols

My car starts but won't stay idle

3. I have a 2005 Toyota sequioa it starts but it won't stay idols

Q: What are signs of a cracked block?

Hi Jarod. Thanks for the question today. The engine block is a rather large component, meaning that there are multiple warning signs that it's cracked. The leading symptom is a coolant or oil leak not coming from a line or...

Q: Q: RPM revs too high

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is a sign of a failing idle air control valve. This is a unit that is located on or near your intake manifold that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel...

Q: Q: Transmission problem?

Hi There, It sounds like your vehicle may be a bit low on transmission fluid or you may potentially have a bad transmission control solenoid. As you know, the transmission works on hydraulic pressure built up from the fluid inside...