Q: I have a 2005 Toyota sequioa it starts but it won't stay idols

My car starts but won't stay idle

3. I have a 2005 Toyota sequioa it starts but it won't stay idols

Q: Rattling noise while driving and idling at around 5500 RPM

I would recommend first making sure that an exhaust heat shield is not the issue. This can be done by having a professional get under your vehicle and check for any loose parts on your exhaust system. Replace any faulty...

Q: Oil leaking engine won't hold oil but car starts

As you know, an oil leak can range from somewhat minor to very serious depending on the location of the leak and how quickly it is leaking. I would recommend not starting the car at all until getting this leak...

Q: Car cranking, but not staying on

If a car cranks and doesn't start, I would typically check the spark and fuel, either of which could be the cause of your problem. If everything tests out ok and the truck still doesn't start, then I would suspect...