Q: I have a 2005 dodge magnum, I have a new battery but something drains it overnight where it does not start in morning, what could

I have a 2005 dodge magnum, I have a new battery but something drains it overnight where it does not start in morning

A: Hi, This could be a few things. This is ca...

Hi, This could be a few things. This is called a parasitic load where something inside the vehicle is causing a load on the battery while the key is in the off position. Most of the time this is caused by an aftermarket radio or anything else aftermarket you have added to the electrical system of the vehicle. YourMechanic can perform this test if your battery is not holding a charge, and point you in the right direction of needed repairs.