Q: I have a 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt, when I brake my car squeaks.

Just wanted to know how much the cost will be for my brakes pads

A: Hello. The cost of repairing your front bra...

Hello. The cost of repairing your front brakes will depend on what is needed. If the brakes are squeaking then it can be anything from glazed pads to pads that are completely worn out. It may also need rotors or even calipers so a complete brake inspection is always needed. If you want to have your brakes inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair your car.