Q: I have a 2005 Accord ex 2.4. Rough vibration when stopped, in drive, and foot on brake. Seems to go away when accelerating.

Many forums cite a TSB for the 04 model regarding motor mount replacement and a new dampner system install to fix the issue. Would this be a plausible fix for my car? Also, around how much should I be paying for this?

The symptoms you are experiencing are very common when engine mounts go bad. If there is a TSB for your vehicle about this particular issue, I would say it is an even more likely possibility that your engine mounts may require replacement. As for the cost of the repair, this would depend on who and where you choose to have the service done at. Consider YourMechanic for your engine mount replacement as it can be done from your home or office.

3. I have a 2005 Accord ex 2.4. Rough vibration when stopped, in drive, and foot on brake. Seems to go away when accelerating.