Q: Air strut to coil spring suspension

I have a 2004 lincoln town car. I'm converting the air suspension to coil spring would that fix my problem with the struts

Converting my air suspension to a coil spring and wondering would that take care of my strut problem in the rear I know zero about cars

Hello. Converting your rear air suspension to coil spring could fix your issues, depending on what exactly they are. If one of the air suspension components has failed and the rear suspension is no longer working properly then converting to a coil spring suspension may fix the issue. In most cases, however, any sort of rear air suspension or air strut problem should be repairable with the correct service, without the need to convert the entire system. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect the rear suspension and determine what the most suitable repair would be.

3. Air strut to coil spring suspension