Q: I have a 2004 Lincoln avatar My car is over heating still and just got a new radiator

I just got my radiator replaced on my truck but it’s still running hot what is wrong

Sometimes, trapped air will impede coolant flow. Air can get trapped upon re-filling he cooling system unless the bleeder screws are opened. Other causes of overheating are a low coolant level (including that due to leaks), a faulty thermostat, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition or exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. An important thing to keep in mind is once an engine has overheated, you should replace your engine cooling thermostat because episodes of overheating can damage the thermostat. If the thermostat is damaged, and left in place, that can set the stage for future cooling system problems. If you desire that this overheating problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 2004 Lincoln avatar My car is over heating still and just got a new radiator