Q: Q: Hesitation when accelerating

I just had brand new fuel pump and filter put in. Drove fine for a day but now it's acting like it has trash in the line. No smooth acceleratation whatsoever. Can't get it over 20-25mph just alot of sputtering/cutting out/hesitation and its slightly backfiring.I would greatly appreciate any feedback on what this could be. Thanks a lot!

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. The backfiring suggests you may have a timing problem or potentially a lean fuel condition as a result of the cylinders not getting the correct amount of fuel. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Hesitation when accelerating