Q: I have a 2004 Dodge Durango that cranks up like it's out of gas I replaced the fuel relay fuse. My question is does it have a rese

I was driving one day and my car just shut off I starts it up an it sounds as if it's out of gas. And it smell like a weird old rusty gas smell. I did change my fuel Relay fuse an it didn't change the situation of my vehicle I got a brand new battery and it does the same thing. Someone sprayed carborater cleaner on the carborater and it started up for a few seconds an then went back to sounding out of gas. What should I do?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You should listen to fuel tank when someone cycles the key on and off to see if you hear the pump run? Then see if you hear relay click on and off doing the same thing. If you do not hear pump but hear relay then you may have a bad pump. Check fuse number 18 in the engine compartment fuse box since it is pump power to the relay.

3. I have a 2004 Dodge Durango that cranks up like it's out of gas I replaced the fuel relay fuse. My question is does it have a rese