Q: I have a 2004 Dodge Durango that cranks up like it's out of gas I replaced the fuel relay fuse. My question is does it have a rese

I was driving one day and my car just shut off I starts it up an it sounds as if it's out of gas. And it smell like a weird old rusty gas smell. I did change my fuel Relay fuse an it didn't change the situation of my vehicle I got a brand new battery and it does the same thing. Someone sprayed carborater cleaner on the carborater and it started up for a few seconds an then went back to sounding out of gas. What should I do?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. I have a 2004 Dodge Durango that cranks up like it's out of gas I replaced the fuel relay fuse. My question is does it have a rese