Q: I have a 2004 acura tsx, is it possible to use a 2004 honda accord main power switch on my acura tsx?

I have a 2004 acura tsx, is it possible to use a 2004 honda accord main power switch on my acura tsx? It looks pretty much the same but I'm not sure if i can use it.

Hi There, Yes, the main relay for the Honda Accord is the same for the Acuras as well. I would suggest double checking the part numbers to be sure, but they should be interchangeable as they are exactly the same. If you need further help with this, please reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help.

3. I have a 2004 acura tsx, is it possible to use a 2004 honda accord main power switch on my acura tsx?