Q: I have a 2003 Saturn Ion with a 2.2 ecotec. Recently it has been making a single thud noise when trying to start. It will edvental

I have a 2003 Saturn Ion with a 2.2 ecotec. Recently it has been making a single thud noise when trying to start. It will edventally start but may take a few mins of turning the ignition over. I replaced the starter after this started happening and was good for a few day. Now it has started again and seems to be getting more frequent and having to turn the ignition more times to get it to turn over. ?

3. I have a 2003 Saturn Ion with a 2.2 ecotec. Recently it has been making a single thud noise when trying to start. It will edvental