Q: I have a 2003 CTS and when I take a turn it's making like a popping noise.

When I am driving the car I do not hear the noise when I make a turn the car make a clunking sound or a thump I feel it through the steering not sure if it's struts or?

The noise could be coming from the struts or the suspension. Check all of the bushings and bolts to the struts and the suspension and see if anything is loose causing the front wheels to move around when turning. Repair or replace any broken or damaged struts and or suspension parts. If you need further assistance with the clunking noise in the front end during a turn, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a 2003 CTS and when I take a turn it's making like a popping noise.