Q: I have a 2002 mustang GT I was driving down the road car just cut off on me tried to crank it back up and just clicks even with

I have a 2002 mustang GT

I was driving down the road car just cut off on me tried to crank it back up and just clicks even with jumper cables so I go buy a battery cranks up fine go down the road dies again start clicks one time towed back to the house again so I go buy a starter put it on same thing just clicks any suggestions please
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. I have a 2002 mustang GT I was driving down the road car just cut off on me tried to crank it back up and just clicks even with