Q: I have a 2002 mustang GT I was driving down the road car just cut off on me tried to crank it back up and just clicks even with

I have a 2002 mustang GT

I was driving down the road car just cut off on me tried to crank it back up and just clicks even with jumper cables so I go buy a battery cranks up fine go down the road dies again start clicks one time towed back to the house again so I go buy a starter put it on same thing just clicks any suggestions please
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You may have a faulty ignition switch. Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic trouble codes. If there is no starter motor operation at all, that is if there is no starter operation with the key held in the "start" position, the procedure is to test for power and voltage drops to the starter motor/solenoid. If there is no power or a large voltage drop is measured, then the electrical circuit supplying the motor has a fault. That circuit begins at the battery and includes the ignition switch, grounds, wiring (some of which is very heavy cabling), fuses, relays, neutral start switch, and terminations. Basically, with a fully charged battery, and with the key held in the "start" position, the starter is either getting power or it isn’t. If you desire that a certified mechanic resolve this, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 2002 mustang GT I was driving down the road car just cut off on me tried to crank it back up and just clicks even with