Q: I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty four wheel drive I stopped and got gas I left a they started blowing they started blowing and won't hol

What do you think it might be is blowing black smoke after getting gas and won't hold idle or stay running it spits and sputters I I can build up I hold my gas all the way down and it'll build up to about three and a half hour PMS Atlanta and I let off the gas and it'll die I I crank it back up by holding the pedal to the floor text spits and sputters blows black smoke and cuts back off what can I do what do I need to check

3. I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty four wheel drive I stopped and got gas I left a they started blowing they started blowing and won't hol