Q: I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty four wheel drive I stopped and got gas I left a they started blowing they started blowing and won't hol

What do you think it might be is blowing black smoke after getting gas and won't hold idle or stay running it spits and sputters I I can build up I hold my gas all the way down and it'll build up to about three and a half hour PMS Atlanta and I let off the gas and it'll die I I crank it back up by holding the pedal to the floor text spits and sputters blows black smoke and cuts back off what can I do what do I need to check

The problem sounds like you have flooded the carbon canister and the purge valve is stuck open allowing fuel to get into the purge line and be sucked into the engine unmetered. Have the purge valve and carbon canister vent checked and replace vent valve and purge valve. If canister is flooded with fuel then you may have to replace it also.

3. I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty four wheel drive I stopped and got gas I left a they started blowing they started blowing and won't hol