Q: Q: Power steering

But if I worm up the car or on hot days it works good. Why does it work good only when hot

3. Q: Power steering

Q: how long does it take to fix the center bearing driveshaft when in the shop

Hi there. That's very difficult to answer due to the multiple variables involved in removing and replacing hard to access components such as the center driveshaft on a front wheel drive vehicle like your Edge. However, in general, this type...

Q: What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a Hyundai Elantra?

The charging system Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when there is an issue with either the electrical charging system, or the generator. When this light comes on, you should have your vehicle serviced as...

Q: Stalling issue and hissing sounds.

Hi There, It sounds like you definitely have a vacuum leak. High idle speed, stalling and hissing sounds are common signs of a vacuum leak. When a vacuum leak is present in an engine, this causes an excessive imbalance in...