Q: Q: Power steering

But if I worm up the car or on hot days it works good. Why does it work good only when hot

3. Q: Power steering

Q: Would my 2009 Ford Taurus X need two cans of refrigerant to fully charge my AC?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Most vehicles that need recharging take less than one can to fill their system. If you are having trouble pressurizing, you may have a leak. Not all cans are made equal, and you want...

Q: Q: Car flooded

Do not try and start the vehicle. Contact your insurance company. Have the vehicle towed out of the water. Have the engine checked by removing and cleaning out the air intake, clearing the engine of water by removing all spark...

Q: Hoses Collaped

When the cooling system heats up the coolant expands and the coolant excess pressure is released out the radiator cap into the overflow reservoir. When you shut off the engine the engine will start to cool off and the coolant...