Q: Q: Power steering

But if I worm up the car or on hot days it works good. Why does it work good only when hot

3. Q: Power steering

Q: Car will not start just cranks. Already checked starter, alternator, battery, replaced crank position sensor. Getting spark and fu

Remove and check the air filter and replace it if it is wet. If there was water in it, then you may have damaged the mass air sensor or other components and may need to have the vehicle checked and...

Q: I have elapsed time on my display, I want distance to empty how do I change it back?

All you need to do is keep hitting the reset button until the display you want is displayed.

Q: Would a chip in the crankshaft make the car a squek and have a burning rubber smell?

Hi there. Typically the symptoms you are describing is caused by a damaged serpentine or accessory belt. The squealing noise is usually caused by the belt being loose or the pulley's that drive the belt being worn out. The burning...