Q: I have a 2002 Ford Escape V6 sometimes ac blows cold at idle then blows warm when moving sometimes it works the opposite

my Ac blows at idle then blows warm when moving sometimes it blow when moving and warm at idle sometimes not at all

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a bad AC condenser. The A/C uses a compressor to turn a refrigerant gas, usually Freon, into a liquid concentrating its heat. In this state, it passes through conductive pipes in a condenser to dissipate the accumulated heat. As the liquid leaves the condenser and returns to its natural gaseous state it becomes very cold. The A/C system pumps this cooled refrigerant through a series of very thin tubes while blowing warm air over them to cool it before it enters the cabin of the vehicle. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.

3. I have a 2002 Ford Escape V6 sometimes ac blows cold at idle then blows warm when moving sometimes it works the opposite