Q: I have a 2001 Saturn 4dr sedan L200. What is the easiest way to get to my PCM/ECM from behind the passenger glove compartment?

What would be the easiest way to get access to my car PCM/ECM to change it out? The part is behind my passenger glove compartment so can I get access to it under my car hood?

The best way to do this would be to remove the glove box all together. If you are in doubt about this repair, I would recommend Consulting a qualified professional to diagnose and repair this issue for you.

3. I have a 2001 Saturn 4dr sedan L200. What is the easiest way to get to my PCM/ECM from behind the passenger glove compartment?