Q: I have a 2001 lincoln town car cartier and it want crank it trys to crank and battery dies

I have a 2001 lincoln town car cartier and it want crank it trys to crank and battery dies

Hi Bemo. Thanks for the question tonight. There are a lot of things that could be causing your hard to start issue. If you turn the key and your lights and accessories come on, then it’s likely that a fuel system or ignition system component is damaged. If you turn the key and the starter does not turn over, then the battery could be lacking cranking AMPS or is worn out and needs to be replaced. It’s also possible that an electrical relay is damaged. I think since there are multiple possible issues, having a professional mechanic come to your location to help diagnose this issue would be a smart idea.

3. I have a 2001 lincoln town car cartier and it want crank it trys to crank and battery dies