Q: I have a 2001 buick century it heater wasn't blowing hot, kept saying low coolant, would add half gal to gallon of antifreeze.

Engine overheating, continually says low coolant, heater not hot, add fluid still says low coolant, ran sluggish, lost power on acceleration, backfired, overflow bubbled, car died would not start and run. Is this head gasket, intake manifold gasket or intake temp sensor? Intake temp sensor is unplugged for fans to come on otherwise fans didn't work. Changed fan relay and thermostat before we unplugged intake temp sensor so fans would work. Since it lost power and backfired on acceleration and died Now car won't start and run. Started having coolant leak a month prior to it breaking down

3. I have a 2001 buick century it heater wasn't blowing hot, kept saying low coolant, would add half gal to gallon of antifreeze.