Q: My car will start to slowly lose power as I am making turns and on one or two occasions at a stop sign. 2006 Saturn Ion

Car slowly loses power when I make turns or at times after approaching a stop sign. It does stop running but restarts without an issue.

Hello - your symptoms suggest a problem with the idle air control valve or the throttle body may be dirty. A sticking Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve might also create this behavior. I suggest a stalling inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• My car will start to slowly lose power as I am making turns and on one or two occasions at a stop sign. 2006 Saturn Ion