Q: My car will start to slowly lose power as I am making turns and on one or two occasions at a stop sign. 2006 Saturn Ion

Car slowly loses power when I make turns or at times after approaching a stop sign. It does stop running but restarts without an issue.

Hello - your symptoms suggest a problem with the idle air control valve or the throttle body may be dirty. A sticking Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve might also create this behavior. I suggest a stalling inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car will start to slowly lose power as I am making turns and on one or two occasions at a stop sign. 2006 Saturn Ion