Q: i have a 2000 windstar that acts like its not getting enough fuel to crank over then when it does the throttle is wide open

i have a 2000 windstar that acts like its not getting enough fuel to crank over then when it does the throttle is wide open

Fuel pump output and pressure can be easily tested but if those values are normal, the operation (both electrical and fuel delivery) of the injectors would still have to be checked. Of course an ignition fault is possible, too, and you can also have a combination of factors (ignition, fuel, air induction). If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. i have a 2000 windstar that acts like its not getting enough fuel to crank over then when it does the throttle is wide open