Q: I have a 2000 Silverado and it's making a clanking noise somewhere in the front. If i go over 40 you can't here it anymore but whe

There is a clanking sound coming from under my truck in the front. When I go over 40mph it stops. But if I drive slow it sounds loud. It sounds as if it has something to do with something turning.

Hi Ramiro. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, an inconsistent clunking sound like you are describing is caused by worn out bushings on steering stabilizer bars or other suspension / steering components. It’s also possible that ball joints are damaged or wheel bearings are wearing out. To know for certain, having a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection is typically the best option.

3. I have a 2000 Silverado and it's making a clanking noise somewhere in the front. If i go over 40 you can't here it anymore but whe