Q: i have a 2000 Mercedes c230 kompressor

ok i want to take out the battery but is it ok if i just take it out regulary like just disconect it? or do i have to do something else because of all the computers

A: You can remove the battery the same as any ...

You can remove the battery the same as any other vehicle. just always remember with any vehicle, disconnect the negative cable first. If you touch any part of the the vehicle with the negative cable, nothing will go wrong. If you disconnect the positive cable first and touch any part of the car with it while the negative cable is still connected, you can cause any number of sensors or computers to short. If you are unsure about replacing your battery have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic replace it for you.

Recommended services
Get a Quote