Q: I have a 2000 Ford Exolorer RWD 5.0i V8 302 and I need my alternator replaced. Wondering what I need to be prepared for as far as

Brand new premium AAA battery installed a month ago and the car is completely dead after key turned off. Had vehicle checked at O'reilleys and the alternator both diodes is bad, Also, vehicle is humming/whirling from rear differential area almost sounds like cupped tires or bearings but after several inspections have found it hard to pinpoint the increasingly louder sounds that come from the rear end of truck. Need to find an honest trustworthy mechanic that is able to help me make a decision wether to invest more money in vehicle or get rid of it. It has been extremely reliable and still runs strong at 260,000 miles! Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated!

3. I have a 2000 Ford Exolorer RWD 5.0i V8 302 and I need my alternator replaced. Wondering what I need to be prepared for as far as