Q: I have a 2000 buick lesabre and my transmission is slipping and it wont go over 30 mph and i never had transmission service sent i

Its slipping and it wont let me go over 30 mph and its revs up and i have to cut tha car off and turn it back on

If the transmission has never been serviced, it’s likely that it is worn internally and requires a rebuild. The clutches wear and that debris floats around the transmission, causing faster wear and wear to most all components. That it has gone nearly 300,000 miles without a service is frankly, amazing. You can try having the fluid and filter changed but it may not make a difference. Have a local transmission specialist give you their recommendations.

3. I have a 2000 buick lesabre and my transmission is slipping and it wont go over 30 mph and i never had transmission service sent i