Q: I have a 2000 acur tl, the hood wont close all the way, my assupmtion is b/c of the plactic panel is in bad shape, if i remove thi

I have a 2000 acur tl, the hood wont close all the way, my assupmtion is b/c of the plactic panel is in bad shape, if i remove this panel(it sits right on top of the radiator) will this effect the car in any way ? Also if you have an actual name for it as well would be great b/c if i shouldnt take it off i would like to replace it

3. I have a 2000 acur tl, the hood wont close all the way, my assupmtion is b/c of the plactic panel is in bad shape, if i remove thi