Q: I have a 200 Chrysler 2012, I haven't had it not 2 months and when I'm driving here and there all the dash lights turn on all at o

I have a 200 Chrysler 2012, I haven't had it not 2 months and when I'm driving all the dash lights turn on all at once and then turn off. The radio turns off and the dash light as well but the car is still on. So I parked and turned it off to see if it would turn on again and it didn't. When you open the door the top lights start flashing and won't stop and it does not turn on but then you touch some wires underneath the wheel and it starts again is it a shortage? I don't know what it is I took it back to the place I got it from and told them and they said they would check it out and when I got it back they said it was nothing that it was maybe the gas cap not thighten well enough. I need help it's happen 2 now.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If merely touching wires alters the operation of the circuit (lights go or off and so forth), that means there is an electrical problem. Obviously, any issue with gas cap would not be relevant. Basically, the way something like is diagnosed with the factory wiring diagram in hand and using circuit tracing. If you want the required steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 200 Chrysler 2012, I haven't had it not 2 months and when I'm driving here and there all the dash lights turn on all at o