Q: I have a 1999 toyota land cruiser that needs O2 sensors. My mechanic quoted me $891.00. seems very high. was hoping to buy parts

car is stalling and seems like it is not getting any gas. Mechanic said it is the O2 sensors.

Hi there:

Depending on the location of the O2 sensors, the replacement can be rather pricey. However, over $800 does seem a bit excessive. You can request a quote to have one of our mobile mechanics complete a oxygen sensor replacement at your location to see how it compares with your other quote.

• I have a 1999 toyota land cruiser that needs O2 sensors. My mechanic quoted me $891.00. seems very high. was hoping to buy parts