Q: I have a 1999 Mazda 626 and when my car is at a red light the car rumbles only with the A/C on. I want to know what the problem may be?

My car rumbles when at a red light only when the A/C is on...if on park it doesn't rumble only at red light when my foot is on the break...other then that car rides lretty smooth

My car has about 67567 miles. Give or take a few miles My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. I have a 1999 Mazda 626 and when my car is at a red light the car rumbles only with the A/C on. I want to know what the problem may be?