Q: I have a 1999 Mazda 626 and when my car is at a red light the car rumbles only with the A/C on. I want to know what the problem may be?

My car rumbles when at a red light only when the A/C is on...if on park it doesn't rumble only at red light when my foot is on the break...other then that car rides lretty smooth

My car has about 67567 miles. Give or take a few miles My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. When the AC is on it puts more of a load on the engine. At idle the engine will have some trouble maintaining a smooth idle when the AC is on due to the extra load. Typically the computer will bump up the idle to compensate. If it has a dirty throttle body then that can make this worse. Worn out engine mounts can also amplify this. If you want to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it is idling rough] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-idle-is-rough-inspection

3. I have a 1999 Mazda 626 and when my car is at a red light the car rumbles only with the A/C on. I want to know what the problem may be?