Q: Q: Overheating

I have a 1999 honda civic we replaced the radiator and hoses, The thermostat, the water pump but the car still over heats

3. Q: Overheating

Q: My 2003 Honda Civic motor car, when I put it reverse and turn the steering all the way to the right or to the left the steering bounces.

Hi there. Check the rubber bushings on the rack and pinion system. The bolts are either loose or the bushing are broken causing the rack to move back and forth when turning as your wheels are on pavement. To check...

Q: replaced the starter. went to connect the negative battery terminal, the starter made a whirring sound and sparked at terminal.

Electrically, there a couple scenarios that can account for this, all equally odd, but if you were not having any problems with the car's starting circuit prior to replacing the starter (i.e., just the starter motor failed) and you have...

Q: Car stalled, now can't engage any gear - 2015 Honda Civic Si

Hello - it is possible that your transmission has a broken shaft internally. Honda issued a Recall (#15V574000) which addresses this issue. A software problem causes damage to the drive pulley, which results in a "no gears selectable" situation as...