Q: Q: Overheating

I have a 1999 honda civic we replaced the radiator and hoses, The thermostat, the water pump but the car still over heats

Hi There, You may also want to check the coolant temperature sensor and the cooling fan relay to be sure they are functioning properly as well. As you know, the coolant temperature sensor relays the temperature of the coolant to the computer which directs other things such as controlling fuel and controls when the cooling fan relay provides power to the cooling fans. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Overheating