Q: Q: Overheating

I have a 1999 honda civic we replaced the radiator and hoses, The thermostat, the water pump but the car still over heats

3. Q: Overheating

Q: Q: Car jerks while driving

The first thing to check for in any drivability problem is air leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without being measured will lean out the system and cause problems. Look at all the rubber hoses and boots under...

Q: I have a code P1399 random misfire

Hello. A random misfire can be caused by many different things such as dirty fuel injectors, a weak fuel pump, a bad fuel pressure regulator, fouled spark plugs or wires, a failing ignition coil or a vacuum leak. To get...

Q: Car stuck in 4th gear.

The two codes point to two different problems. The code P0501 indicates a possible problem with the vehicle speed sensor. The code P0753 point to a possible problem to shift solenoid A in the transmission. Both of these problems could...