Q: Q: Overheating

I have a 1999 honda civic we replaced the radiator and hoses, The thermostat, the water pump but the car still over heats

3. Q: Overheating

Q: While diriving my 2017 honda civic my dash displayed powered steering (eps) problem, what does this mean?

Yes, all of those issues should be checked out, especially as the warning lights involve key vehicle safety systems like the steering system. Your vehicle is under warranty as it is brand new. You should bring the car back to...

Q: Fuel regulator 0 psi.

If the motor is running, there can't be 0 psi. I'm not sure how you are reading fuel pressure from the regulator. This is not a normal diagnostic procedure. Maybe you are referring to a fuel pressure gauge. And again,...

Q: How do I adjust the door lock mode?

You can unlock your vehicle with the remote key, or the ignition key. However, there are two different settings for unlocking your door: All Doors, which unlocks all of the doors, or Driver Door, which unlocks only the driver door,...