Q: I have a 1999 Ford F1 50 pickup truck and it will not start

I have a 1999 Ford F1 50 pickup truck it will not crank I've checked the starter new starter on it the fuel and is not doing anything

A: Hello. A no crank condition can be caused b...

Hello. A no crank condition can be caused by a few different things. If you have not done so already I would check to the battery to make sure that it is properly charged and producing enough power to start the engine. If the battery is good then I would check the vehicle’s fuses and relays to make sure that nothing related to the starting, or electrical system has burned out and is causing the issues. Another thing to consider is the ignition switch. The ignition switch is the electrical switch that activates the starter when the key is turned. If the switch fails or wears out it may cause power to the starting system to be cut off, which may result in a no crank condition. I would start by checking the battery and going from there.

Recommended services
Get a Quote