Q: Car started overheating two days ago. Changed the thermostat and the water pump, still overheating 1998 Chevy Lumina

I have a 1998 Chevy lumina and it just started overheating two days ago I changed the thermostat and the water pump and its still

Hi there - you may still have a problem with a clogged radiator, or the auxiliary cooling fans are not coming on properly. I recommend a engine overheating inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car started overheating two days ago. Changed the thermostat and the water pump, still overheating 1998 Chevy Lumina