Q: Car started overheating two days ago. Changed the thermostat and the water pump, still overheating 1998 Chevy Lumina

I have a 1998 Chevy lumina and it just started overheating two days ago I changed the thermostat and the water pump and its still

Hi there - you may still have a problem with a clogged radiator, or the auxiliary cooling fans are not coming on properly. I recommend a engine overheating inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Car started overheating two days ago. Changed the thermostat and the water pump, still overheating 1998 Chevy Lumina