Q: I have a 1997 GMC Suburban and when I drive it loses power or stalls

I have a 1997 GMC Suburban when I had gotten off the lot it worked okay for a little bit then on a sudden starts to lose power or stalls when we are driving we checked everything and can find anything we changed fuel sensors sensors everything

Hi Nicole. In most cases when a car starts then dies, it’s due to a faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or damaged EGR valve, or fuel injectors that are either dirty or misfiring. It is also possible that the fuel or air filter is dirty and needs to be changed, or ignition system components like spark plugs and plug wires are worn out. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car starts then dies inspection, so they can correctly diagnose this problem and recommend or complete the right repairs.

3. I have a 1997 GMC Suburban and when I drive it loses power or stalls